As a Product Manager at ACS Technologies (“ACST”), you ensure we deliver products that are valuable to the customer, the company, and partners throughout the product life cycle. You’ll create a profitable product strategy and business case for solutions and product priorities, and lead others to achieve the agreed upon vision and goals for a significant portion of the ACST’s portfolio. You’ll balance the needs of multiple players, serve as a communications center, and mediate conflicting interests between stakeholders such as development, sales, marketing and the customers.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with R&D to define data needs for our Realm Data Warehouse, including
- Staging of data needs for initiatives such as Realm Diocesan Solution and church solutions
- Identifying possible complexities and recommend solutions
- Finding/Implementing innovative approaches using the data
- Research, define and test possible analytics partner programs (e.g. PowerBI, Tableau, IQ, etc) and work with customers and company to take to market
- Research, define needs, and work with possible API partners, and work with customers and company to take to market
- Define possible dashboards and visualizations to meet customer needs, and work with R&D to bring to life
- Develop business plans for Data Warehouse and Data Benchmarking initiatives
- Lead creation of product roadmap, working with Development, and ensure company-wide communication and alignment to vision and goals
- Conduct market and competitive research to determine winning positions and opportunities
- Solicit, clarify and validate input from internal and external stakeholders
- Develop business case for major product investments using high-level analysis and business case formats
- Coordinate product/solutions roll-out and launch strategies across various business groups (i.e., R&D, Sales, Marketing, Training & Implementation and Support)
- Define and defend product strategy and positioning, including pricing strategy
- Develop and maintain strong product knowledge
- Prioritize customer problems to solve and market opportunities for revenue and profit growth
- Communicate a clear and consistent market message throughout organization
- Synthesize key business metrics for product (including P&L), with accountability for agreed targets
What We're Looking For
- BS or BA Degree in Business or related technical field requiring research and data analysis with 6-8 years’ experience as Product Manager or similar, or an equivalent mix of education and experience. An MBA is a plus.
- Experience with Data Warehouse, Analytics or KPI is preferred.
- Product Manager certification or equivalent (or ability to obtain certification within 12 months)
- Solid understanding of software design and agile development processes
- Proven ability to develop business case and launch strategies for new products/features
- Track record of success in PM role, including creating and managing budgets
- Demonstrated ability to perform complex analysis, including customer analysis, financial analyses (including pricing), forecasts and market trends
- Strong ability to collaborate across various disciplines and business segments and to influence without direct authority
- Able to work effectively with churches and church leaders across full Christian marketplace
- Able to travel, primarily for customer visits, up to 33% of time
About ACS Technologies
For over 30 years ACS Technologies has served the faith-based community, creating software to help manage their ministry with less stress and more accuracy. With brands such as ACS, PDS, The City, Realm, and Headmaster, ACS Technologies enables churches and schools to manage every vital area of their ministry from finances to relationships. We're now the leader in the industry with over 50,000 clients, but we've got more work to do and we know we need the right talent on board to help with our mission of serving churches with tomorrow's technology.