WE'RE ALL ABOUT GIVING BACK —
TO OUR MEMBERS, COMMUNITY, AND EMPLOYEES.
Supporting the goals of our employees as well as our neighbors and outreach partners
At GTE Financial, you'll enjoy much more than a career. You'll experience something truly unique: a friendly, committed community of employees who are dedicated to your success—and to the advancement of the businesses, neighbors, friends, and outreach partners that give our work meaning. Established as a not-for-profit cooperative and a federal credit union in 1935, we are one of the region's largest locally owned and operated financial institutions.
We care deeply about your well-being, and that of the people we serve.
You'll see that commitment in:
- Exceptional compensation:
- Competitive base and incentive pay
- Eligibility for annual bonus based on performance
- An outstanding benefits package:
- Flexible spending account
- Additional insurance
- Employee assistance program
- 401 (k) company match at 4%
- Corporate wellness programs
- Wellness Time Off
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Rewards and recognition efforts:
- Service awards for various milestones
- Employee recognition program
- Work/life balance:
- Full and part-time employees accrue PTO each pay period
- 10 paid holidays annually
- 1 day of paid Volunteer Time Off to support charities and service organizations
- Workplace accolades we have earned:
- Tampa Bay Times list of Tampa Bay's Top Workplaces:
- An award based on feedback from our employees
- The career-development programs we offer:
- GTE University featuring internal training programs
- Leadership development programs
- Generous tuition reimbursement
- Our philanthropic efforts throughout the communities we serve:
- Corporate charitable efforts
- Monthly charities
- Holiday charities
- GTE Cares Program
- GTE Foundation
- Community involvement
As you can see, our dedication to people is truly outstanding. Yet we also appreciate the value of state-of-the-art technology, which is why we're ahead of the curve when it comes to implementing such importance convenience features as online banking. For the benefit of our members, we have replaced tellers with automations that save them time, money, and effort.
If you're seeking the ideal spot to build a lasting, satisfying career, start in the one place with the strongest sense of community — in every sense of the word: GTE Financial.
About GTE Financial
Responsible for more than $1.7 billion in assets, GTE Financial is committed to being the preferred employer in Tampa Bay. Founded in 1935 during the Great Depression, GTE Federal Credit Union, now known as GTE Financial, is one of the largest locally owned and operated financial institutions in the area. As a team of more than 500 employees, we are a non-profit financial cooperative. We refer to our customers as member-owners, because each has an ownership stake in our success. At GTE Financial, the money we earn is returned to our shareholders—our members—in the form of higher dividends, lower rates, and new products and services. Established as a cornerstone of the community, we believe in giving back through community outreach, and looking forward with the very latest in technological advancements.
The BSA, Share Point (SharePoint Administrator) manages the daily operations of the SharePoint environment. This role is responsible for planning and implementing updates and enhancements to the SharePoint environment. In addition, the BSA, SharePoint works with department leaders to design and construct department sites that improve communication and access to information. The BSA, SharePoint collaborates on the design and implementation of educational materials to teach GTE employees how to use SharePoint to improve their day to day activities. The BSA, SharePoint builds workflows and scripts to automate business processes to improve consistency and efficiency.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with internal partners to create SharePoint workflows that improve efficiency
- Provide training and lead workshops to demonstrate and teach employees how to use SharePoint features and functionality
- Review and refine the Search features in SharePoint to ensure employees quickly find the information they need when utilizing SharePoint's search
- Consult on SharePoint customization projects and integrating data from outside sources
- Develop a process for monitoring and reviewing the usage of SharePoint sites
- Drive adoption and utilization of SharePoint throughout GTE Financial
- Develops and maintains relationships with industry peers, groups and organizations to keep abreast of regulatory, business and technology changes and industry trends to ensure compliance and timely implementation of new best practices and technologies
- Adheres to compliance procedures and internal/operational risk controls in accordance with any and all applicable regulatory standards, requirements, and policies
Other Job Functions:
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Abides by all policies, procedures, and protocols set forth in the departmental, GTE Financial employee, operational and administrative policy manuals.
- Maintain, implement, and lead business continuity and disaster recovery strategies and solutions for department.
- Ability to modify and adapt existing processes, procedures, workflows and technology to meet productivity goals.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities Required
- Experience administering an on-premise SharePoint farm, experience migrating to O365 SharePoint or a hybrid environment is a plus
- Experience using InfoPath and SharePoint Designer to customize SharePoint content
- Excellent verbal, analytical, organizational, writing and presentation skills
- Ability to identify business challenges and translate them into opportunities for growth and improvement
- Self-directed with strong time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to articulate points of view and ideas that are in the best interest of the Credit Union and/or members
- High sense of urgency
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Great ability to cultivate and foster relationships throughout the organization to advance the organization's goal of achieving a collaborative and cross-functional work environment
Technical Skills Required
- SharePoint Central Admin
- Team Foundation Server
- Undergraduate degree in Business Management or related field; may be waived with equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years' experience administering and customizing a SharePoint environment.
- We do not provide Visa Sponsorship
As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, GTE Financial welcomes and encourages diversity as a vital part of our business strategy.