Responsible for maintaining the smooth operation of all Company networks, systems, and applications. Provides technical support to users, diagnoses and resolves connectivity problems, and monitors system security and backups. Evaluates, recommends, and implements network software and hardware, and assists in the development of IT strategies, policies and procedures.
- Assumes responsibility for the effective administration of Azura’s networks.
- Manages and monitors all installed systems and infrastructure for the organization, to be in line with company guidelines or SOP (standard operating procedure).
- Assists in the coordination of various teams testing and evaluating for the development of design and implementation of the best output.
- Installs, configures, and tests operating systems, application software, and system management tools.
- Ensures the highest level of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Implements warranty and support activities.
- Evaluates existing systems and provides technical direction to IT support staff.
- Plans and implements system automation as required for better efficiency.
- Collaborates with other professionals to ensure high quality deliverables within organization guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Executes work process, optimization methods, and risk management tools for assigned projects for the successful outcomes according to the requirements of the stakeholders
- Five to eight years of information systems experience and network support.
- Two-year college degree in Computer Science or related field or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Data architecture proficiency
- Windows server and AD Infrastructure
- Proven working experience with Linux based environments.
- VMWare ESXi virtualization
- SAN/NAS management
- System Backup and replication
- Solid Network knowledge (TCP/IP) including but not limited to
- WAN/SDWan technologies
- Switch and LAN management.
- Azure AD and Office 365 experience a plus.
- Network and/or systems Certifications a plus.
- Solid technical, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong customer service skills and willingness to assist others.
- Able to communicate complex information clearly.
- Comfort with making decisions
- High attention to detail.
- Strong follow through skill.
- Familiarity with Information Security
- Organized with effective time management skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Able to coordinate well with other departments and personnel.
- Knowledge of systems engineering software tools