Why Search Discovery?
Our purpose is to enable people to thrive so that businesses can thrive. We believe that the work you do should matter - it should be meaningful to you professionally and personally, and it should have a positive impact on both you and our clients. We are committed to creating an incredible place where passionate and determined people can do incredible things. If you love data, like to solve problems, want to work with amazing people, and create new technology — then this is the place for you.
The Senior Manager, Client Services will lead the delivery and development of services across a portfolio of clients to drive measurable business impact. You will generate business by identifying areas of opportunity within our current client relationships.
What you need to have
- 7+ years of experience in a professional services organization working with clients to develop specific vertical market solutions
- Experience with at least one of our solutions (Data Strategy, Analytics implementations or programs, Business Intelligence implementations or programs, Customer Data Platform implementations, Data Warehouse Implementations, Testing and Personalization Implementations, Optimization programs, Paid Media programs, or SEO programs)
- Demonstrated experience in understanding clients’ business needs and identifying solutions to help them achieve their goals
- Ability to develop client and partner relationships with key stakeholders to close deal transactions
- Commitment to embodying our Core Values of Pioneering, Humility, Craftsmanship, Judgment, Resilience, Accountability, Vision, and Wellness.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead the delivery and development of services across a portfolio of clients driving measurable business impact.
- Develop and deliver business plans to grow strategic account relationships across our service offerings and solutions
- Introduce and engage the right subject matter experts and partner with Practice Leads to assemble the right delivery teams to meet clients’ needs
- Build consensus and develop relationships at multiple levels within client accounts, including executive sponsors, influencers and decision makers
- Navigate and negotiate large-scale enterprise transactions
- Forecast revenue, articulate account updates and update management and marketing on competitive intelligence
- Mentor and coach team members on leading large scale accounts
- Ensure we are capturing and communicating value being delivered to the client.
What you need to achieve
- Manage a $2-3M portfolio of accounts.
- Grow assigned portfolio 20%.
- Grow and expand our service capabilities in the portfolio assigned.
- Coach, develop, and grow team members within the company.
What we offer you
We provide an industry-leading total rewards package for our people that includes the basics (competitive merit-based compensation, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance, matching 401k) as well as, a best-in-class wellness program, generous time-off and holiday schedule, parental leave, flexibility for personal obligations, significant investments in growth and development, multiple paths to choose from in your career journey, and more!
More importantly, we can offer you a challenging and rewarding experience with a diverse team of people that are highly collaborative, aligned, and that truly care about one another.
If all this resonates with you and you want to add to our team and culture, apply today!