Position Title: Data Analyst
Reports To: VP, Commercial & Business Development
Status: Exempt, Full-time
Analyst/Sr data analyst is the go-to-person within the organization in the identification, acquisition, analysis and reporting of data related to US Public Healthcare stakeholders such as Public Sector clinics/hospitals, Providers, State & Federal level policy makers, as well as mission-focused Foundations and women’s health research institutes and think tanks. This is a cross functional role that provides insights to the Customer Engagement (CE), Impact, Policy and Strategic Development teams in the development and implementation of their engagement and access strategies. The Analyst/Sr Data Analyst will be a super user of Salesforce and will be the Salesforce Administrator.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
CE team support:
- Support the annual and/or ad hoc mapping of territories and customer segments in the development of CE field engagement plans
- Identify all relevant data on customer operations, sources of funding and decision makers to help prioritize CE field efforts
- Prepare monthly account level sales performance to inform field customer strategies and prioritization.
- Maintain and update Extract Transform Load (ETL) to ensure the integrity and quality of data reporting pipeline
- Maintain, update and drive improvements and useability of Salesforce for CE team in the completion of their strategies and tactics
- Develop methodology to provide monthly sales budget for each region and customer segments and track performance through the implementation of dashboards
- Provide the quarterly data Product review for the Chief Business Office to share with Board members
Impact team support:
- Provide detailed clinic data for the Impact team and collaborate on the annual clinic survey and other projects on an ad hoc basis
- Ensure that the appropriate information related to Impact activities is kept up to date in Salesforce for a smooth cooperation between the Impact and CE teams
Policy team support:
- Support the Policy team in gathering and reporting relevant data to inform state and federal policy recommendations
- Responsible for data modeling and visualization to enable the Policy team to assess the potential implications of federal and state policy changes on clinics, patients and Product sales
- Support the Policy team with data visualization on state reimbursement and Medicaid coverage policies
- Provide regular update of system saving, state reimbursement and Medicaid coverage
- Responsible for maintaining and improving the data ecosystem, enabling the organization to make data-driven decision in a timely manner.
- Act as Salesforce administrator to support internal stakeholders Salesforce needs.
- Work closely with Salesforce developer(s) to implement custom features to relief Salesforce user pain points and improve data governance.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- Proficient using Excel formulas to quickly identify insights in the dataset
- Experience working/managing Salesforce to support commercial and marketing activities in a pharmaceutical or biotech company
- Salesforce administrator certificate is a plus
- 2+ year hands on experience with building and setting up ETL and data pipelines using Python or SQL
- 2+ years of advanced data reporting, visualization, and dashboard creation on CRM and using visualization tools in Tableau
- Working knowledge of Git and experience using Github
- Experience using Office365, Sharepoint, and Teams
- Personal and professional commitment to Medicines360 mission
- Broad, working knowledge of commonly used pharmaceutical industry secondary databases, as well as datasets used by government and nonprofit entities
- Understanding of data architecture concepts such as data modeling, metadata, workflow management, data quality is a plus
- Experience with Pardot is a plus
- Demonstrated analytical skills—understands the advantages and limits of different analytical approaches, studies and their findings. Seeks to understand reasons behind trends
- Refined verbal and written communication skills; Ability to communicate analytical results to stakeholders with varying degrees of technical background. And ability to translate results into actionable next steps
- Capable of prioritizing and handling multiple projects simultaneously; Prioritize research resources to impact critical business issues and decisions.
- A reputation for effectively working with others; good interpersonal skills and positive attitude
- Self-driven, innovative, technical, resourceful and well-organized
- Exemplary personal and professional integrity
Medicines360 is committed to a diverse workplace and is committed to equal opportunity employment for all job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Medicines360 complies with all applicable local, state and national laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.