Are you analytical? Are you inquisitive and excited by a career of constant learning? Do you enjoy communicating complex information to people who could really benefit? Do you like to mentor others and help them grow in their capability to turn data into insights?
If so, we have the job for you at Cru. Cru was originally founded as Campus Crusade for Christ in 1951 by Bill and Vonette Bright. (You might have seen our ministry signs on your college campus.) God gave Bill a vision to spread the gospel to all the nations of the world. We are only a part of God’s workforce to accomplish that vision, but we are passionate about playing our part and about helping others play theirs.
As our Data Analyst Team Lead, key responsibilities include:
- Lead the team of data analysts working to enable a data-driven organization
- Craft and communicate the data analytics team strategy and drive technology and organizational change in its implementation
- Help advance our capabilities in organizing data, reporting on data and helping our stakeholders get insights leveraging our enterprise data stack
- Advise internal stakeholders to understand goals and data sources and help establish benchmarks and metrics of from various data sources
- Consult and assist in ministries with their evaluation and report on the effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns, website changes, and inbound and outbound programs
- Assist in standardizing the implementation and administration of web and mobile analytics.
- Nurture a feedback-rich culture to develop individual team members and to foster healthy relationships inside and outside the team.
Education and/or Experience:
- BA/BS preferably in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Physics or Business
- 5+ years of experience using web analytics tools such as Microsoft PowerBi, Google Analytics, or similar platforms. Experience with Data.World is a plus.
- 1-2 years of demonstrated experience with data visualization tools to build out reporting frameworks, design, and construct dashboards
- 3-5 years of experience leading a data analytics team.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package.