- Use expertise in quantitative analysis to deliver clear and actionable insights to stakeholders.
- Use skills and judgment with business intelligence tools (e.g., Tableau, QuickSight) to solve complex business problems with intuitive metrics and visualizations.
- Monitor existing metrics, analyze data and partner with internal teams to identify process and system improvement opportunities.
- Design and implement reporting solutions to enable stakeholders to manage the business and make effective decisions.
- Support cross-functional teams on the day-to-day execution of the existent program implementation.
- Drive small to medium operational enhancement projects.
- Research and implement cost reduction opportunities.
- Maintain metrics, reports, and process documentation to monitor and analyze logistics data and key business performance indicators and monitor metrics related to new technology implementations and rollouts.
- Solve complex business problems that optimize and enhance all AMZL fleet operations and new product launches.
- Collaborate with different stakeholders to identify problems, design scalable solutions and improve accuracy of existing metrics.
- Ensure compliance throughout the site to global process standards and work on continuous improvement initiatives.
- A Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration/Management, Engineering, Operations, Supply Chain or related discipline and 2 years of experience in product management or project management.
- In the alternative, employer will accept a Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration/Management, Engineering, Operations, Supply Chain or related discipline and 5 progressively responsible post-baccalaureate years of experience in product management or project management.
Experience must include:
- 2 years of experience in project/process management involving transportation, manufacturing, supply chain, engineering or distribution operations utilizing tools such as SAP or related to conduct data analysis.
- 1 year of experience using Lean Process Manufacturing and/Six Sigma methodologies or related performance metrics to increase efficiency within processes.
- All applicants must meet all the above listed requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.